Ore deposit research is also a natural system-geological system
Atmospheric system, biological system, energy system and so on are closely related, and together constitute a rich and colorful giant system of the earth. It is precisely because of the interaction and interaction of the above-mentioned systems that the metallogenic system can be generated in a specific space-time domain to realize the enrichment of metallogenic materials and the formation of ore deposits.
Therefore, it is necessary to study deposits and metallogenic systems by multidisciplinary means to understand their mysteries.
(5) Efforts should be made to achieve full exchange and close cooperation within the ore deposit academic community. The research power of mineral deposit geology in China is quite strong. Although it is in different departments and units, academic exchanges are quite frequent. Some academic journals and conferences have effectively promoted the exchange of research results. Faced with the urgent need to strengthen ore deposit research and achieve a breakthrough in ore prospecting, we need to further strengthen exchanges and cooperation. In this regard, professional associations and associations, relevant media, major scientific and technological projects and research groups can play a very good role. In academic exchanges and scientific research cooperation, we should emphasize independent thinking in academia, attach importance to practice, carry forward the past, dare to innovate, respect each other in Comrade relations, learn from each other's strengths, complement each other's weaknesses, be inclusive and support new comrades. In this way, an environment that can be explored freely and academically creates favorable conditions for academic innovation.
(6) Summarize the fruitful achievements and practical experience. Innovation does not start on a level footing. In order to innovate, we should inherit the achievements and experiences of our predecessors and existing researchers, and learn to stand on the shoulders of giants to achieve innovation. Therefore, an important task at present and in the near future is to summarize the mineral exploration in China for nearly half a century by using new scientific thinking, methods and techniques and focusing on the general goal of achieving a major breakthrough in prospecting.
The abundant experience and practical results of ore deposit investigation are summarized and new theoretical understandings are put forward, which are verified, enriched and improved in the new round of ore deposit research and mineral exploration practice, and the benign interaction between ore deposit research and mineral exploration is realized. If we persist in this way, we will make new and significant contributions to discovering more mineral resources and ensuring the supply of resources.
The level of bedding research. Because the deposit is not only a geological body with economic value, but also a specific member of the whole earth's material system. Compared with the rock system, fluid system, consistency and difference, the whole metallogenic characteristics of transnational metallogenic belt are comprehensively compared, so as to analyze the possibility and possible location of large deposits in neighbouring countries in China.
(5) A comparative study of mineralization of different types of cratons. The continental dynamic evolution history and regional metallogenic characteristics of stable and active cratons are emphatically studied. This is a global research topic. Through comparative study with African, North American and Western Australian cratons, we can further understand the evolution history and metallogenic characteristics of the mainland of China. At the same time, comparative metallogenic studies of transnational orogenic belts are also emphasized.
(6) Study on the mechanism of huge metal enrichment and the way to discover a large-scale and super-large deposit. Searching for large-scale and super-large deposits has been the main goal of mining companies. Many studies have been carried out on the genesis of large and super-large deposits, but there is still a lack of major breakthroughs. It is necessary to systematically study basin-forming and orogeny, deep and shallow, inorganic and organic, pre-enrichment and superposition, formation and preservation, etc. by using the thinking of multi-factor coupling, critical transformation and multi-enrichment in specific space-time domain. Through the dissection of typical deposits, the forming environment and process of large-super-large deposits are clarified, and the genesis of large-super-large deposits is improved. Pattern.
(7) Applying the view of history and evolution, this paper studies the whole process of formation, change and preservation of deposits of different ages and types, establishes a new-generation GEOLOGICAL-ENVIRONMENTAL model of deposits, and perfects the evaluation system of mineral resources potential and comprehensive tracer indicators for predicting deposits. The study of the origin, origin and origin of the deposit will be extended to the metallogenic belt. The study of the origin, origin and origin of ore deposits explores the history of formation and change of ore deposits at a broader regional scale, thus providing a more scientific explanation of the distribution of ore deposits in the region.
(8) Study on the constraints and tracer marks of ore deposits (natural pinch-out and epigenetic disappearance). This study has a direct guiding effect on the exploration deployment and ore deposit evaluation, especially on the genesis and tracer information of ore deposit extension and extinction, which is of great significance to the deep and peripheral exploration of crisis mines. In order to carry out this study, it is necessary to clearly distinguish between natural pinch-out and epigenetic (tectonic, denudation, weathering, dissolution, etc.) disappearance, which requires fine ore field structure and ore deposit geochemistry research.
(9) Exploration, development and utilization of Unconventional Mineral resources. This is a vast field of research. For example, China is rich in low-grade ores, fine-grained ores and tailings sand (powder), but due to the difficulty of beneficiation and smelting, most of them are abandoned for a long time, which is not only a serious waste of resources, but also a source of environmental pollution. It is not only to change "waste" into "treasure" to adopt scientific and reasonable metallurgical methods to develop and utilize them according to local conditions. Increasing the supply of resources can significantly improve the ecological environment of the mining area and its surrounding areas. It should be implemented in a concerted manner from the aspects of economy, science and technology, management, legal system and so on.
(10) Scientific research on deep prospecting. In the vast area of our country, deep prospecting has been put forward. One of the keys to deep prospecting is to study deeply the metallogenic regularities of regions and deposits, including the completeness of metallogenic system development, including metallogenic system.
Diversity of intermediate deposits.